Use of this site and its contents are subject to our Copyright Agreement. It implies that you have read and agree to abide by these terms.
Users may make all use of the materials on this site for purposes of research, education or other non-commercial use as follows:
- Display: The right to electronically display the materials.
- Digitally copy: The right to download and digitally copy the materials.
- Print copy: Print a reasonable portion of the materials.
- Archival/Backup copy: Create one (1) copy of the entire set of the materials to be maintained as a backup or archival copy.
- Caching: May make such local digital copies of the materials as are necessary to ensure efficient use by appropriate browser or other software.
- Modifications: Users shall not modify or create a derivative work of the materials without the prior written permission of EARSeL and BIS.
- Removal of Copyright Notice: Users may not remove, obscure or modify any copyright or other notices included in the materials, and users agree to abide by copyright law as it applies to such copyrighted material.
- Commercial Purposes: Users may not use the materials for commercial purposes, including but not limited to the sale of the materials or bulk reproduction or distribution of the materials in any form.